ABO-NCLE MASTER PREP
Certification exams for opticians are offered by the American Board of Opticianry (ABO), while certification exams for ophthalmic dispensers are offered by the National Contact Lens Examiners (NCLE). Both organizations are non-profit certifying bodies whose programs are certified by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies. Each organization has developed a set of standards that opticians and ophthalmic dispensers must meet in order to earn initial certification. In addition, both organizations have requirements for continuing education as part of the recertification process. The ABO exam is called the National Opticianry Competency Exam (NOCE). The NCLE exam is called the Contact Lens Registry Examination (CLRE).
About The Test:
The American Board of Optometry (ABO) Board Certification examination is a multiple-choice, computer-based test emphasizing patient assessment and management. The examination focuses on clinical knowledge and skills, not didactic details, and is administered at Prometric Test Centers worldwide.
– Hundreds of questions and detailed rationales for each Q&A
– Multi Learning Options (Virtual, Actual and Training Options)
– Custom exam builder (Create your own practice sessions)
– Advanced test taking strategy
– No Internet required
– No In-App-Purchases
– No In-App Downloads, except updates!
– No Signup or sing-in, just download and start learning
– FREE LIFETIME UPDATES
– Detailed history and progress reports
© All rights reserved. We are not affiliated with nor endorsed by any testing agency