A free tool for music students and teachers
Music Teachers, Manage Your Studio
• Organize your studio: Add your students, view their profile and preferences, and share your studio policy, all within Sound-Advice.
• Communicate with your students: Send new assignments to your students, record and share examples, and give feedback on your students’ recordings.
• Manage your lessons: With Sound-Advice, you can always access previous assignments and recordings to easily track student progress and goals. Use these records to prepare for your next lesson with your student.
• Keep your professional life separate: Communicate with your students directly through Sound-Advice. Share studio policy information directly within the app. No need to exchange phone numbers or emails.
All of your studio info, all in one place
Music Students, Improve Your Practice
• Ask for feedback: Ever needed help during your practice at home? Record yourself playing, post a question, and send directly to your teacher. Get your teacher’s feedback before your next lesson, so you can show up confident and ready.
• Track your progress: With Sound-Advice, you can always access your previous goals and assignments. Listen to previous recordings to hear your improvement. And of course, review your current assignment before your next lesson.
• Know the rules: Can’t remember how much to practice? Need to know the cost to add an extra lesson? Quickly view your teacher’s Studio Policy in the app.
All of your lesson info, all in one place