iInspectit ™ was developed by the professional consultant team at SafetyNet ™ Inc to make the inspection and audit process a more enjoyable and efficient experience. Our philosophy behind the app Is to focus more on the physical inspection process and less time on the completion of final report by automating repetitive data entry with the ability to create reusable inspection templates. Now you can conduct your inspections in as little as one quarter of the time with professional reports.
With our iInspectit ™ App, you will have all the tools required to develop and manage and maintain your audit and inspection program from start to completion. iInspectit ™ will allow you to add and edit inspection and corrective action photos, add multiple photos for each observation, assign and track corrected observations from start to finish, flag priority issues, categorize issues, archive past inspections, add comments, sync with our web portal with the Pro version to work on your inspections from any desktop, and share final reports via Email, Dropbox or Print.
iInspectit ™ can be utilized by virtually any industry, organization, office, department or facility that wants to save time, produce amazing reports and eliminate repetitive data entry. Join the iInspectit ™ team today by creating your first template and start having fun with your inspections.
Creating your inspection and audit forms is quick and easy:
1) Add a new template in the setting menu
2) Name your new template such as “Safety Inspection”
3) Add your first new category such as: “Housekeeping”
4) Start creating Sub-categories within each category such as:
a)No clutter in aisles/on stairs
c)No spills or leaks
Create as many categories and subcategories as you want and create as many reusable inspection templates as you want. Its quick an easy.
Now start start conducting your inspections and see the results in the audits dashboard! Use you iPad to go mobile with your inspections or sync and continue working on your inspections seamlessly online via the pro version on the web portal. Print professional reports and even followup on corrected items from previous inspections.
Stayed tuned. Our amazing team is working hard to bring new and exciting features to the iInspectit ™ App. New features coming soon:
1)The ability to export and import inspection templates,
2)Add a signature field to the inspection report,
3) Quickly create an automated “Favorites” category of frequently used sub-category items and more.
Thank you for trying our product and your feedback is important to us. Let us know how iInspectit ™ helps you in your company or organization.
The SafetyNet Inc. app development team
Please find below information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription
• Subscription required to sync data with cloud database
• This app offers monthly subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable