The Christ Hospital Health Network patient app is currently available to beta testers only (patients from 6 of our pilot offices). Our full release is expected early 2021, when it will be available to all patients and consumers! Here’s what you can expect:
Whether you’re at work, on the road, or at home, you can use The Christ Hospital Health Network’s patient app to:
• Access your medical records including test results, medications, medical history and more
• Schedule appointments with more than 200 providers who offer online scheduling
• eCheck-In up to seven days prior to your appointment. This allows you to update your registration information before walking into the office. (To receive notifications as you approach your provider’s building, turn on location services.)
• Send non-urgent messages directly to your provider
• Request prescription refills
• Conduct an E-Visit. For a small fee, E-Visits allow you to send secure messages about your symptoms through the app and receive a response from your primary care provider, who will then evaluate your symptoms, provide medical advice, and submit prescriptions to your pharmacy when needed.
• Conduct a video visit. Video visits are similar to E-Visits – but you’ll be able to see and talk to your provider in real time vs. exchanging messages through the app.
• See your family members’ health information through proxy access
• Get estimates for your care and pay your bill
• And so much more!
After downloading the app, you’ll have access to features that don’t require authentication, but to see your medical records and personalized content, login using your username and password. (If you have a MyChart® account already, you can use that username and password. If you do not have a MyChart account, ask your provider’s office to set you up with an account for The Christ Hospital Health Network app, or click “Sign Up” after downloading the app.)
Be sure to have push notifications enabled to receive updates on your device when new information is available in the app.
MyChart® is a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation.