ADSignify is a beautiful and intuitive mobile management tool designed for Windows Administrators and Managers to manage Microsoft Active Directory directly from your iPhone and iPad.
The app is ready to use immediately after download. Absolutely no software or any bits are required on Active Directory Server.
Turn your iOS device into a fully functional Active Directory management tool and enjoy the freedom to manage your AD environment from your office, home, or anywhere. Being an enterprise app, we value your security and privacy and made it absolutely free of any advertisements or banners.
ADSignify is free to download and use. Premium features are also available as an In App purchase.
– Manage Users – create, edit, move and delete users
– Search users – discover and modify the AD attributes
– Manage Groups – create, move and delete groups
– Search groups – discover all types of groups and its attributes
– Supports Global, Universal and Local Security groups and Distribution list
– Manage computers – enable/disable, move or delete computer objects
– Search Computers – discover and modify the AD attributes
Manage Organizational Units – create, edit and delete OU’s
– Ready to use canned Active Directory reports like Locked Accounts, Inactive Computers, – Account expired, Password expired, and Password expiring
– Supports AD access using LDAP (port 389), LDAP over SSL (port 636), TLS or Digest MD5.
– See our blog on how to install certificates on Active Directory Domain Controller
– Browse Active Directory like you do with Active Directory Users and Computers(ADUC). Adsignify provides the ability to traverse all OU’s and view objects inside it.
– User Management features like password reset, unlock users, default password, and disable/enable users.
– Add group memberships and memberof and view all group attributes.
– Ability to save password in a secure container.
ADSignify Standard subscription is an auto-renewable subscription that is $4.99 renewed annually.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Want to read more?
Want to ask questions, report bugs or give feedback?
https://www.signifium.com/contact-us/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our ADSignify FAQ on our website
** Active Directory Servers are normally not exposed to the Internet. So either your device has to be in the network or VPN’ed in.
** SSL connection is the most secure way to access Active Directory. Please refer to our 2 minutes read on how to configure SSL for Active Directory.
** Active Directory and Windows Server are a trademark of Microsoft Corp.
We have tried our best to make this app beautiful and intuitive. But if there are errors, bugs or you need enhancements, please pass on your valuable feedback via our form or directly email us at “adsignify at signifium dot com”.