Play with different musical instruments for baby, toddler and kid. Play with the piano, xylophone, saxophone, drums, flute and even a banjo!
This game offer many modes for your toddler to enjoy and play music during many hours.
The instrumental mode will let your toddler discover many musical instruments and play songs has he will. The Song mode will help him to learn further interaction while playing a real song by himself. Finally, the Dance mode will make your baby and toddler dance and laugh with their little friends inside the app and enjoy a good time.
Toddler Musical for kids is part of the Maitop Games Subscription library.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Maitop Games Unlimited subscription:
– You can subscribe to one of our subscription to unlock all the content of the game
– Our subscription also unlock all content for all of other games. More games & content will be added each month. To gain this benefit, make sure to create your account within the application.
– All content and benefits of the subscription will be available for the duration of the subscription
– Subscriptions are from $1 USD weekly, $2 USD monthly and $12 USD annually
– All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
– Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “one week”/”one month”/”one year” package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
– You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/HT202039 for more information
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
– You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
For any question or help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org