I started Teen Hustl to give teenagers the same opportunities that our parents and grandparents had when they had babysitting jobs and newspaper routes. Today, teenagers don’t have those same opportunities, now with Teen Hustl teenagers do! Teen Hustl is a hyper-local service that delivers from restaurants and grocery stores to homes and business within an approximate 2 mile radius around retail establishment clusters. Teen Hustl is a service that is exclusively operated by teenagers utilizing e-scooters and bicycles.
Teen Hustl’s mission is to provide consumers, businesses, restaurants and grocery stores with the industry’s best delivery service in America! We’ve seen the challenges that all the delivery platforms have faced and we believe that instead of reacting to challenges that should have been foreseen, we have the opportunity to lead the industry. Sometimes it takes youth to lead the way!
One – we pay all Teen Hustlrs as employees, we value them.
Two – our restaurant partners are integral to our delivering great food to you and we will pay 25% of the amount tip to restaurant staff who prepared your food for delivery for you. The remaining 75% will go to our Teen Hustl team member. 100% percent of your tip goes to the great staff that prepared and delivered your order for you!
Three – All food deliveries will have tamper evident… so you are assured that the food your order fresh and intact as if you had picked it up yourself.
Four – All teens will have training in food handling, safe delivery practices and ensure that they are carrying good grades in school. All Teen Hustl safety helmets will be equipped Go Pro 7 Black cameras for both safety and quality assurance for all involved.