Store Cards App is “All in one app” that can store all images of cards in your phone, “ONLY IN YOUR PHONE”
You can store cards in different categories. A sophisticated app to store all your important information at one place.
IMPORTANT NOTE: “Store Cards App, Keeps All your Data in your phone only” If you forgot pin that you created ” you will loose all your data” There is no way to unlock, so Please Remember the “PIN”
1. Credit Cards: You can scan your Credit card and enter your CVV number manually and store, CVV number can be masked or unmasked.
2. Membership Cards: All your membership Cards, i.e., Gym Cards, Insurance Cards, ID cards or any other cards can be stored here.
3. Visiting or business Cards: This section is dedicated to business or visiting cards, that can stored here.
4. Check images: This section completely dedicated to Images of copies of your checks, every check image, date and time store automatically.
5. Your Passwords in card view: This section for Storing your passwords for website or login information, all info stored as card view, easy to access and show.
6. Medicine List with Images: List of medicine that are important or needed can be store here
7. Important Birthdays List in Card view: Your Add all your friends or loved ones birthdays here
8. Receipts at once place: All your shopping receipts can be added here, it automatically adds, date and time of adding receipts.
9. Secure Folders: This section is more secured. Need one more pin number here (4 digits). Presently, two folders included
a. Photos Folder: You can add your private or personal photos here, view and delete
b. Video Folder: you can add any kind of video here.
Contact us, anytime, we will replay you ASAP.
-All banner ads and reward video ads removed from the apps for 6 months
• 6 months ($1.99): Auto subscription
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase