Your phone isn’t just a means of communication – it’s a key to your personal information that needs protection. Take care of your privacy with “Prime Protection: data safety”: protect valuable data and files, and make anonymous calls around the world using an additional phone number.
Protect and hide private information.
Your phone can reveal much more about you than you think. Manage important data, password protect important documents, and make sure that your information is secure.
Personal space needs boundaries – communication doesn’t.
Set personal boundaries and remove communication boundaries. Use your personal phone number to talk to friends and family, and use a private phone number for work or to make calls around the world. A second phone number is useful if you need to:
enter a phone number to register on a website
create a social network account
make new acquaintances
sell things you don’t need
call a taxi or order home delivery
stay in touch with people you don’t know well
The best way to protect yourself from unwanted calls and spam is to use an additional phone number. “Prime Protection: data safety” offers full protection for your personal data and your phone number.
– After you subscribe, you can manage your account and turn off automatic renewal in Account Settings.
– Your subscription is renewed automatically if you do not cancel it within 24 hours before its expiration date.
– When you purchase the app, your iTunes account is billed.
– Subscription fees: 1 week – 9.99$, 1 month – 29.99$, 2 months – 59.99$, 6 months – 69.99$, 1 year – 89.99$.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Automatic renewals will cost the actual price shown in Subscription conditions section.
– Any unused time left on your trial subscription will disappear if you upgrade to the paid version.
– Your personal data is stored securely.