MyPrayers is a perfect prompt tool for your prayers and meditations.
MyPrayers is designed to not get in the way or take over your prayer life.
It sits quietly in the background as a prompt so that your thoughts can centre upon God and what you wish to say to Him.
We often experience difficulties with prayer. Concentration, cliches, repetitiveness, sameness, what even to pray about, or even to remember to pray! This tool was designed to help us with all these.
MyPrayers is a tool that:
• Helps you to organise and think about your prayer life and your relationship with God.
• Enables you to think about your prayers so that you have something meaningful to talk to God about.
• Enables you to make up prayer lists, but not just a list of names, things, or events, but add meaningful notes about what you want to say about those things.
•Reminds you when it’s time for prayer. Time to make time for God.
• Provides a preparation time to select from your items, lists, and notes, what you want to say to God in that particular prayer. Time to think about your prayer and about God.
• Doesn’t rule your life. No merit system, no reward system, or network pressure. It simply provides you with a prompt to do what you allow it to do.
• Allows you to concentrate upon God and develop your relationship with Him.
• Simple to use.
• Simple and intuitive setup.
• Comprehensive support with FAQs and tutorials.
• Flexible organisation of your prayers and meditations.
• Ability to (bulk) add people from your device’s Contacts
• Choose prayer items to be rotated consecutively, randomly, or selected manually.
• Syncing between iPhone and iPad using iCloud.
• You can set up meditations, with notes and verses, too.
• Add meaningful notes to items you wish to pray for.
• Set times for your prayers.
• Set alerts for prayer time.
• Ability to select what items and specifics you wish to include during prayer preparation time.
• Ability to add extra notes to any item during prep time.
•Light or dark modes. You can set it according to the time of day, or your mood!
• An unobtrusive prompt during your prayers.
• If you don’t like using your device, print off your prayer.
Improve your prayer life and you will change your life!