Use MYCOMEUP to navigate your career with confidence–whether you want to build a new global network, learn from industry leaders,or stay up-to-date on the latest from your
connections in your industry.
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of MYCOMEUP WORLD –anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the MYCOMEUP app: YOUR PROFILE
• Use your MYCOMEUP profile as a virtual business card
• Highlight your story “What your looking for” and “Favourite ways to meet” including your accomplishments, interests, and experience.
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential collaborators find you YOUR NETWORK
• Find new global associates, mentors, and investors to add to your network
• Reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
MYCOMEUP TV AND LATEST NEWS
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
GET MORE OUT OF MYCOMEUP BY USING THE APP
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch–get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The MYCOMEUP app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of MYCOMEUP? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find connect with more matches, grow your business, find sales leads, or watch premium
MYCOMEUP TV content –priced from £9.99 monthly to £20.99 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
These prices are for United Kingdom customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.