Welcome to SKIDOS! Let your 2-11 year olds enjoy our wide range of fun learning games.
SKIDOS games help kids master their mathematics skills and develop their interest in coding. You may subscribe to SKIDOS from within this app or you can log in to an existing account to get started. SKIDOS subscriptions are auto-renewable with monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, & annual plans for 6 users. So, 6 kids of different age (2-11 year olds) can learn and progress in their own individual learning style, adapted to what grade they are in (1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th grade).
SKIDOS Sea Monsters is a fishing game, an exciting sea adventure, that allows kids to explore the open ocean & capture the monsters that inhabit it. Kids will meet plenty of colorful monsters while also developing focus & concentration.
– Sail around 4 different scenarios and fish the monsters hiding in the sea
– 40+ levels: can you keep the pace with the increasing difficulty?
– Develop concentration & precision: launch the bait far enough to attract the monster!
– Improve your math skills through learning tasks designed by teachers
– Suitable for 5-11 year old kids
Let your children have fun while sailing the open seas & looking for the legendary sea monsters. Like all the SKIDOS educational games, Sea Monsters include math & coding tasks to help your kids learn while playing.
DEAR PARENTS & TEACHERS,
SKIDOS apps are designed first as super fun games that children already LOVE playing. Then, we integrate the interactive learning content into them.
HELP YOUR KIDS LEARN MATH & CODING
All SKIDOS games turn classroom lessons into fun and interactive challenges, specially made for 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th grade.
In this updated version, we added much more playfulness and even more interactive ways for your kids to strengthen their math skills! Our improved math questions are now more visual and dynamic, for a more engaging and fun experience.
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
Kids LOVE mobile games. We LOVE building games. All SKIDOS games are predominantly designed as fun engaging games and then integrated with interactive learning content, specially made for the age of 2-11 years olds.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING AND PRACTICE
Kids have different learning styles. All SKIDOS games give children the option to pick their subject (mathematics or coding), grade (1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th grade) and topic, and progress with problem-solving.
START CRACKING CODING AND LOVING MATH
All learning content in SKIDOS games is aligned to the national standards for Mathematics and cover a comprehensive list of topics.
These include number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as well as fractions, decimals, geometry and so much more!
For kids who are interested in coding, SKIDOS has developed a unique curriculum that teaches them concepts around basic programming and computational thinking.
All SKIDOS games have 20 levels on how to move objects, which helps the kids to understand the logic of game coding.
All SKIDOS games are COPPA and GDPR compliant and have no third-party advertising.
– SKIDOS has monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, & annual auto-renewable subscription plans for 6 users
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after any free trial period if applicable.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Our terms can be found at: https://skidos.com/terms/
For support, write to us at: email@example.com