A multitrack recording studio for music, podcasting, voiceover, filmmaking, karaoke and more. Record or import audio on separate tracks, swap microphones for different sounds on each track. Mix down to share your recordings anywhere.
Because you can assign different mic sounds, pan and reverb on each track, this helps you get better separation between each instrument or voice making a great sounding mix. Mix down your project and send it directly to AudioMaster for instant mastering.
HOW IT WORKS:
• Record a track with the built-in mic or an external mic or audio interface.
• Import or buy backing tracks or beats and record on top of them.
• Adjust the input gain for each new recording to get a clean sound.
• Give each track its own microphone sound, reverb, volume and pan.
• Mix down all tracks into a stereo or mono audio file.
• Save or Share the recording directly from your device.
• Record in Wav or M4a format.
• Record with different microphone emulations for different sounds
• Change the sound of pre-existing audio
• Adjust the gain (input) of any microphone
• Add reverb, change mics, pan or volume of each track
• Enable / disable live monitoring
• AudioCopy enabled
• Descriptions of each mic & studio (tap on each mic)
• Share your recordings anywhere
20 MICROPHONES MODELED
• Shure SM7b (Podcasting)
• Rode NTG3 (Boom Mic)
• Shure SM58
• RCA 77
• Sony Lavalier
• Cos Lavalier
• Audio-Technica AT8024
• Amperite SR80
• Neumann U47
• Neumann U87
• Neumann KM140
• Neumann CMV563
• AKG 414
• AKG C12VR
• Royer Ribbon R121
• Old Timey Radio Mic
• Ribbon Fathead 1
• Ribbon Fathead 2
Also by Future Moments:
MicSwap Video Pro
AudioMaster: For Podcasts And Music
AudioFix: For Videos
Use for Podcasting, Music Creation, Voiceover, Memos, Ideas, Songwriting, Singing, Karaoke, etc
MicSwap MultiTrack is a highly intuitive tool that simulates a real studio environment. It’s a mic locker and recording studio in your pocket. Record and filter new or pre-existing audio. Serious audio engineers, musicians, recording hobbyists, podcasters etc, come give it a try!
For an optimal audio experience, please use headphones.
SHARE & SYNC
iCloud, Facebook, SoundCloud, Twitter, SMS, Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Airdrop etc…