Killer sudoku (sometimes called sumdoku, addoku, or samunamupure) is a puzzle that combines elements of sudoku and kakuro, Despite the name, Simple killer sudoku can be easier to solve than regular sudoku, depending on the solver’s skill at arithmetic. the hardest ones, however, can take hours to crack.
How to play?
* Each row, column or square does not have numbers repeated
* Each dotted area (cage) does not have numbers repeated
* Possible numbers for each cell are 1 to 9 (Less on smaller grids)
* We recommend starting with practice level!
* Small puzzles – 4×4
* Medium puzzles – 6×6
* Regular size Killer sudoku from difficulty 1 to 10
* New puzzles every day!
* Puzzles of various shapes and sizes
* Simple and classic design
* Marking multiple cells
* Screen for possible combinations for each cell including check mark
* Calculates the amount of marked cages
* Supports all types of screens
* Check for errors and clues
* Sleep mode!
Are you ready for a challange? Try now!