OneList 6 is the newest version of OneList which supports the following features and compatible with OneList 6 Server.
– Open Authentication and Authorisation support with Google and Microsoft for OneList login.
– Open Authentication and Authorisation support for linking with Source Systems.
– Html support for Task Details (Team Calendar)
– Biometric Settings (Turn ON/OFF FaceID or TouchID)
OneList is an aggregator of system workflow tasks across multiple backend applications into an accessible, intuitive and consistent end-user experience for effective and timely decision making.
A centralised service definition supports highly configurable user-interfaces including:
• Native Mobile Application
• Web Application
• Outlook Add-in
OneList Key Features include: –
• OneList is configurable to incorporate all decision tasks across multiple applications with certified
Netweaver Gateway integration with SAP.
• OneList enables the effective mobilisation of the Fiori MyInbox across multiple mobile device platforms.
• Configurable to present the specific information needs and available actions relevant to the organisation and
• Simple and consistent user experience that doesn’t require the user to navigate to the backend applications.
• Access to supported scanned documents hosted in SAP, SharePoint, or external document management
• Retrieval of real-time supplementary information: OneList can execute a secondary call to a backend
application for additional information at the time of completing a task – for example, the ability to view a team
leave calendar whilst making a leave approval decision.
• Intuitive design allows for rapid user take-up with no training required.
• Rapid implementation with cloud-hosted deployment options.
• Multiple user interfaces, platforms and devices supported.
• Mobile App has offline capability (for decision execution even in aeroplanes!)
• Multiple tasks can be selected and a “quick action” applied to all.
• Supports flexible centralised customisation of new scenarios and information display without further client
For productive use, the App requires the OneList Server application to be installed and integrated into back-end systems.
The server component is available from IQX Business Solutions.
OneList is commonly used to approve the following scenarios:
• Purchase Requisition Approval
• Customer Price Change Requests
• New Position Approvals
• Rebate Agreement Approvals
• New Product Introduction Approvals
• Contract Approvals
• Leave Approval
• CAPEX Approval
• Purchase Order Approval
• Invoice Approval
• Credit Approval