ioCONNECT-MEET is a professional video conferencing service for participating hosted VoIP providers. The application is free for participants, but creating a meeting requires the presenter or host of the video conference to have valid credentials issued by their hosted VoIP provider.
This cloud-based application is easy to use and provides the following capabilities:
– Video Conferencing meetings for up to 20 people
- Create or join a meeting
– Chat with host and participants in a meeting
- Raise your hand notification
– Tile thumbnail view
– Toggle camera view for front and back
– Sound device selection - Low and high bandwidth selection
– Audio and video mute
The ioCONNECT-MEET video conference service also works on PCs or Desktops utilizing Chrome, Firefox, and Edge modern browsers with WebRTC. The browser URL to access the service is provided by your hosted VoIP provider or meeting presenter.
Having issues? Click on the “Get help” menu option in the App or contact your participating hosted VoIP provider.