Kids have never been motivated in such a well-thought-out way yet
One account for the whole family!
Create a family account and synchronize your accounts with the help of a QR code or a short password.
The idea is simple: parents set tasks and children perform them.
Once ready, a kid marks a task as “completed”, a parent automatically gets a notification and has to accept or decline a completed task.
Kids are awarded with points for every completed task.
They can spend the points in a store. By the way, the store is flexible, too: parents can add items and kids can make personal wishlists to tell them about their dreams.
– Accounts for kids and parents
– Awarding and taking off the points
– Tasks designed to be completed on your own or together with others
– A variety of types and categories of tasks
– Astore with rewards. Both kids and parents can add items.
– Advanced statistics
You help your kid to develop the qualities of the strongest superhero:
Individuality – personal account for every kid.
Responsibility, honesty and diligence – kids understand that they’ll be rewarded for every completed task.
Ability to make decisions – a kid understands the value of hard work and tries to manage his or her budget properly.
Sense of purpose – you help your kids to understand that people can make money to make their dreams come true and that they should do it.
Interest – kids will perform the tasks while playing and it’ll help them not to take their duties negatively.
How it works
1. Select “Create a family” in the app and complete the registration process.
2. To join your family account, select “Join the family” and scan the QR code from a family member’s app or enter a short code.
3. Parent accounts can set tasks, award and take off the points, confirm that the tasks are completed.
4. Add your ideas of rewards to the store.
1. Download the app to your kid’s phone.
2. Add a kid to your parent account.
3. Select “Join the family” and scan the QR code from a family member’s app or enter a short code.
4. Kids can mark their tasks as completed.
5. Kids can make wishlists and spend points in the store.
The main features of the app are available for free. To access extra features, you’ll have to subscribe to SUPER tariff in “Go Hero!” app.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable