Findly can locate any bluetooth device around you by tracking the strength of the bluetooth signal!
AirPods, headphones, Fitbit tracker or phone lost? Find one of your AirPods or both AirPods. Findly helps you to find your lost devices within seconds.
► DEVICE RADAR
The device radar shows you all the devices that are near you.
Select the device you want to find and you will see the distance score, the closer you get to the device the score will be higher
► COMPATIBLE DEVICES
Findly supports the following devices:
– Bluetooth earbuds, earphones, headphones
– Apple Devices
– Portable Speakers
– Fitness Tracker, Fitbit tracker
– and many more devices
► HOW TO FIND BLUETOOTH DEVICES:
1. Turn on your Bluetooth
2. Open the app and approve Bluetooth access
3. Select the lost device that you want to find
4. Move around and use the Distance score, Device radar, Odometer to find your device in seconds!
5. You found the device successfully!
Like the app? – Leave a review!
DISCLAIMER: We are not affiliated with the mentioned companies in any way. We only developed and tested our App with these devices.
AirPods is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Fitbit is a registered trademark or trademark of Fitbit, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries.