Temperature monitoring has become an essential component across public places, including shopping malls, airports, offices, schools, workplaces, and hospitals, and using a non-contact infrared thermometer has become the tool of choice for this. A non-contact infrared thermometer is a thermometer that uses infrared technology to measure a person’s thermal radiation without the need for any physical contact to be made.
The FeverSafe contactless temperature measurement app and platform, with a response time measured ‘in milliseconds’, is an optimal solution to the growing need for non-invasive temperature sensing. Because it is contact-less, safety is always maintained for both employees and visitors. Additionally, it’s easy to use, and all recorded temperatures are married to the relevant person’s QR passport. All records are maintained digitally, ensuring consistent on-going compliance standards are met.
The easy 3 step process (Identify, Scan, Capture) allows for seamless, bottleneck free check-in at entrances. You can use your own infrared thermometer or use the Smart FeverSafe Bluetooth enabled thermometer.
· Manage fever screening check-in for staff members, scholars, visitors and customers
· Contactless temperature screening
· Configurable screening questionnaire
· Full digital record of all scans
· Configurable notifications
· Works with the FeverSafe Bluetooth handheld thermometer or any handheld thermometer