Card Stroke is a two-player game. The game board consists of 5 rows and 3 columns which makes 15 cells. Each row has a total of 5 different and random numbers already printed on it. A column has 3 numbers printed on it. At the beginning of the game, each player has 15 cards. Both the players will get a different set of cards. A player who wins the toss starts the game. The board shows one card In the center. If the card matches exactly with any of the cards in the cell, then that card in the cell is highlighted, then the turn is passed on to the next player, and so on. The objective of the game is to create a path by connecting different cards, the path pattern should be one of the six patterns shown in the help screen, in order to win the game.
The winning path pattern in the game are given below:
– Has options like Play, Statistics, Setting, Share and Help
– Check statistics like who won the game, time and date.
– Check the Help Screen which displays the information on how to play the game.
– If you like the game, share it with your friends and family with the share option.
– You can change the name of the player using a settings screen.
Download Card Stroke now!