This is the first version of our car logbook . If you have any meaningful suggestions for improvement, then you can tell us via email. This is better than making a bad review.
The features of the car management logbook app:
– You can manage multiple car profiles
– The car log book works completely offline that means: All of your data remains on your phone !
– You can enter the start and end kilometers. It is also possible to use miles instead of kilometers
– In addition, the start and end addresses are available for each entry. Mileage/Kilometers and the number of miles/kilometers traveled (business or private)
– In the settings you can import and export all your data as a ZIP File. You can save the backup also on your iCloud
– Export functions. The logbook can be exported as .CSV file (You can import the CSV to Excel without any problems) or sent the file as via e-mail attachment.
– You can calculate the percentage use of business /private use and also the mileage allowance.
– The definition of the main words can be changed in the settings of the application.
– You can manage your own addresses and insert a saved address into a new destination.
For your tax office you can also print out a write protected pdf file for a specific time period which cannot be manipulated. It depends on your tax office if they accept a CSV file
or if they require a PDF.
Our car logbook will always be improved in the future and more features will follow.
With a subscription all features of the application will be unlocked:
Features like export data as CSV, view statistic, make screenshots etc. Also
all advertisements are disabled (if there where any before)
We offer you 2 types of renewal subscriptions:
– Monthly subscription $ 3.99
– Yearly subscription $ 44.99
The price of subscription varies in different regions. The information on the current price for your region can be found inside the app or on its product page in the App Store
Please read below about the auto-renewing subscription nature of this product: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users Account Settings after purchase.Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Link : https://aboutpolicies.blogspot.com/2021/02/terms-of-use-conditions-for-car-logbook.html