BrewLDN is the trade and consumer beer festival that connects the dots across the industry. Located in heart of London’s Brick Lane at its home at the Old Truman Brewery, the festival will be hosting up to 200 brewers, cider makers, distillers and supply chain companies across 2 trade sessions and up to 8000 thirsty consumers across 4 sessions.
With new tech, new layouts and a curated list of invitees alongside the exhibitors own invite lists, BrewLDN trade show promises to be like no other.
This app is Powered by BrewBroker, the largest industry network of brewers, buyers and suppliers, and hosts a range of content and features that will help you curate your event experience and connect you with BrewLDN brewers, suppliers and trade guests.
– Your virtual ticket: Integrated with Event Brite the app will host your ticket
– Exhibitor profiles: Search, view and connect with exhibitors via their profiles
– Beer listings: Search by style and favourite the beers you’ve tried at the show
– Connections: Send connection requests and messages to all event attendees
– Trade talks: Review the talks itinerary across the 2 trade days
– Event map: Use the inbuilt map to find exhibitors
After the show is finished you can log into BrewBroker and search, connect and trade directly with the shows 200 + exhibitors or the wider BrewBroker network.
If you’re trying to find a signature beer for your hotel group or maybe you’re wanting to find some interesting beers to put on rotation across your portfolio of bars. Signing up for a BrewBroker trader account is free and you are able to create and submit as many enquiries as you want to put out to our network.