Establish a bee colony. This 3D survival game will set you into a realistic simulation of the insect world. Expire adventures from the perspective of a tiny honey bee and discover a huge detailed habitat popolated by diffrent kinds of other insects.
Search for food resources in order to feed the bee queen. But beware of huge spiders and praying mantises that are ill-disposed to your ant colony. After the required amount of food, the queen will lay eggs that evolve to lavae. Supply them with food so that they can pupate in order to transform to a new honey bee.
Enforce attacks to overwhelm larger insects with the power of the swarm and collect protein pieces of dead insects. To control the worker bee you can command them diretcly or create pheromon trails pheromones.
Enlarge the bee hive. Construct huge chambers.
Bee Nest Simulator 3D
– very realistic bee behaviour ( pheromone communication)
– explore a detailed and huge natural honey bee habitat
– forest environment, different plants, realistic textures
– other insects: spiders, praying mantis, scorpions etc.
– attack and fight against enemy insects
-overwhelm them with the power of the swarm
– collect food in the form of fruit or sugar to feed the queen and lavae
– first person, easy touch control
– build a huge underground nest
->enlarge the ant hill – dig chambers
– play as queen, drone and young queen
– start with custom colony size
– sandbox mode