80 character description: Live smarter with AU Mobile (official app of AU Bank), enjoy 100+ services
AU Mobile App is the official mobile banking app of AU Small Finance Bank. Manage Accounts, Transfer Funds, Pay Bills, Save & Invest, Book Tickets: You can do all of it through just ONE APP. The app is secure, easy to use, addresses everyday banking and lifestyle needs. Login using just your Fingerprint and explore a world of possibilities from anywhere and at any time.
With over 100+ banking and non-banking services available, you can do so much with the app.
• Check Account Balances and request for detailed statements, cheque books
• Open Fixed Deposits/Recurring Deposits
• Transfer funds using various payment options: IMPS/NEFT/RTGS/UPI
• Do multiple fund transfers in just one transaction
• Easily schedule payments and manage transfer limits
• Book Flights/Bus/Cab/Hotel tickets
• Manage your Debit Cards
• Set automatic payment of regular Bills
• Manage Mutual Fund Investments
• Enjoy great offers under the offer section
• Book locker facilities at our branches
• Apply for new shares listed on the exchanges (IPOs)
And a lot more…
Please note we use multi-level security and you can be rest assured that your data is safe with AU Small Finance Bank. We do not share any information with third parties without your initiation and confirmation.
Download AU Mobile app today and enjoy super convenient digital life with us. For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to AU Mobile application, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to register
1. Download AU Mobile application
2. Open mobile application and give permission as required
3. Post granting permission, click on register
4. If you have dual SIMs in your phone, select the SIM (mobile number) which is registered with the bank
5. Application will navigate to native SMS application with pre-filled details, here click send without changing the SMS content, this is required for device biding
6. Once device binding is completed, you are required to select desired Customer ID, in case the mobile number is registered to multiple CIFs
7. Set mPIN and confirm mPIN
8. Enter Debit Card Details for authentication i.e. Debit Card Number and ATM PIN. This step is optional, however if skipped, you will only be provided with view access
9. Enable biometric for login for added security, this is optional and asked only if you have registered your fingerprint on your device. Face ID is currently not supported.
10. You are now registered for AU Mobile Banking
11. You can login using mPIN set in step 7 or biometric set in step 9