Advanced Placement (AP) Physics
In the United States, Advanced Placement (AP) Physics collectively refers to the College Board Advanced Placement Program courses and exams covering various areas of physics. These are intended to be equivalent to university courses that use best practices of physics teaching pedagogy.
Each AP Physics course culminates in an optional exam for which high-performing students may receive some credit towards their college coursework, depending on which college or university they attend
– Hundreds of questions and detailed rationales for each Q&A
– Multi Learning Options (Virtual, Actual and Training Options)
– Custom exam builder (Create your own practice sessions)
– Advanced test taking strategy
– No Internet required
– No In-App-Purchases
– No In-App Downloads, except updates!
– No Signup or sing-in, just download and start learning
– FREE LIFETIME UPDATES
– Detailed history and progress reports
© All rights reserved. We are not affiliated with nor endorsed by any testing agency