Advanced Placement Chemistry:
(AP Chemistry or AP Chem) is a course and examination offered by the College Board as a part of the Advanced Placement Program to give American and Canadian high school students the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities and earn college-level credit. AP Chemistry has the distinction of having the lowest known test participation rate, with 49.5% of AP Chemistry students taking the exam in one study. Another, smaller study found that 52.7% of students enrolled in AP Chemistry took their course’s AP test.
The College Board recommends successful completion of High School Chemistry and Algebra II; however, requirement of this may differ from school to school. AP Chemistry usually requires knowledge of Algebra II; however, some schools allow students to take Algebra II concurrently with this class. The requirement of regular or honors level High School Chemistry may also be waived, but usually requires completion of a special assignment or exam.
– Hundreds of questions and detailed rationales for each Q&A
– Multi Learning Options (Virtual, Actual and Training Options)
– Custom exam builder (Create your own practice sessions)
– Advanced test taking strategy
– No Internet required
– No In-App-Purchases
– No In-App Downloads, except updates!
– No Signup or sing-in, just download and start learning
– FREE LIFETIME UPDATES
– Detailed history and progress reports
© All rights reserved. We are not affiliated with nor endorsed by any testing agency