Discover fun and learning in equal measure with SplashLearn – an immersive PreK-5 learning experience loved by over 30 million children.
Spanning Preschool to Grade 5, SplashLearn covers over 400 curriculum-aligned math skills set in engaging games.
SplashLearn is the world's first scientifically-designed, game-based math curriculum packaged in a child-friendly and safe app. Maintaining a delicate balance between learning and game-play, SplashLearn ensures your child is actively engaged in learning all the way.
• Vast library of content to practice, master and explore
• Personalized daily learning plans to keep your child ahead of class
• Kid-friendly and safe interface, designed for independent use
• Exciting rewards and rich, narrative-driven games to keep learning fun, always
• Anytime, anywhere access: Play on the go
• Preschool & Kindergarten: From learning to count to identifying shapes, make math fun and exciting for your child.
• 1st Grade: There's so much new to learn in first grade – addition and subtraction strategies, place value, telling time, etc. From flipping coins and learning currency to rotating the clock hands and setting time, your child can make use of a variety of virtual manipulatives to aid their learning.
• 2nd Grade: Second-grade math is all about counting in groups, comparing numbers and understanding place value.
• 3rd Grade: This is when things start to heat up a little. With new concepts such as multiplication and fractions showing up, Splash Math's gradual skill progression ensures your child grasps the fundamentals well.
• 4th and 5th Grade: Consolidate on the basics with advanced learning games that not just cover the curriculum but also build critical thinking and independent learning skills.
*Awards and Mentions*
• Parent Choice Award
• Editor's Choice Award – Children's Technology Review
• Featured on Fox News
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013), “Tabby Awards” (2012)
• Featured in Apple lists – “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
To give you a good look at our learning experience, we offer a free 7-day trial when you sign up. After the trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly or an annual basis.
• Monthly Plans – Math: $8 | Reading: $8 | Math and Reading: $12
• Yearly Plans – Math: $60 | Reading: $60 | Math and Reading: $90
Note: PreK and the Reading program are SplashLearn's newest offerings. While we're excited to have you try out our new content, we are still in the process of rolling it out to all our users. Rest assured, both Prek and the Reading program will be made available to all in no time.
• Just in case you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription easily through your iTunes settings.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the 7-day free trial, unless canceled.
• Each plan auto-renews until canceled 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Don't want to auto-renew? Just turn off auto-renew in your user account settings. Your account will be automatically canceled at the end of the subscription period.
We would love to hear your feedback. In case you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com
Hit us up at SplashLearn on Facebook and @splashlearn on Instagram and Twitter.
SplashLearn’s reading program is a personalized reading experience for ages 3-8. It covers everything from phonics to comprehension to enable children read their first book within weeks. They begin with learning letter sounds (abc) and tracing and then move on to blending them to learn their first words and their spellings. They also pick up sight words through fun games and learn to read their first decodable books. The Reading program also offers a variety of bedtime stories to instill good reading habits in young learners.