Scan, convert, sign, share, print and manage documents in just a few taps!
PDF Scanner is a professional scanner app that turns your iPhone/iPad into a powerful scanner machine. Scan and manage receipts, documents, photos, IDs, notes, passports, posters, newspapers, books, certificates and any other documents in PDF or JPEG format more simple than ever.
Our scanner app supports image processing and allows you to transform, rotate, sharpen your images, for best document quality, combined with OCR engine. Easily turn an image to text with the OCR function. Extract text from a scanned document and then edit it as you wish.
Scan and print any written, printed or graphic material, including:
– Business documents, agreements, contracts, letters
– Invoices, receipts, order sheets
– Business cards
– Photos and other image documents
– Paper notes, bills and sketches
– Book pages and articles
Advanced PDF Scanner Features:
– Scan with camera or from Photo Album
– Scan documents to high-resolution PDF or JPEG
– Convert photos to PDF
– E-sign and stamp any scanned documents
– OCR – recognize text and convert image to text
– Mobile Scanner that fits in your pocket
– Save scans in color, grayscale or black and white
– Intelligent shutter and border detection for your scanned documents
– Smart cropping and auto enhancing technology including color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction that makes the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
– Multipage scanning – scan as many pages as you want
– Edit saved documents by moving pages, replacing pages with new ones, or even merging two documents into one;
– Password Protection – Set password to folders and scans
– Convert your scans to text
– Extract text from a scanned document
– Share your scans via email and messager
– Print scanned documents with any Wi-Fi printer via AirPrint
– Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive
– Export scans to other apps like Files, Books
– Save scans to Photos
Premium Scanner Subscriptions:
– Choose from different subscription options. Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan
– Subscription payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings.
– Unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when a user decides to subscribe.
– For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202039.
For any questions or inquiries please use our customer support form at http://www.alivemob.com/contactus.html