Have you ever been in a situation where you question whether it’s dangerous enough to call 911? Instead of worrying yourself with indecision, use Noonlight. Noonlight uses advanced technology to get emergency help to your exact location with just the release of a button. It can be used in moments where you simply feel unsafe, as well as moments where you need immediate emergency help.
Here’s how simple it is:
1. Press and hold the button whenever you feel uneasy.
2. Release the button when you have reached your home, car, or a safe destination and enter your 4-digit pin.
3. In danger? Simply release the button and do not enter your pin. Your local police will be notified of your location and emergency.
• Meeting a stranger? See something suspicious? Now you can tell Noonlight! Simply add information to your Timeline and we’ll share important details with first responders in an emergency.
• Prefer texting? If you can’t talk in an emergency, you can still communicate with us via text.
• Can’t text or talk? No worries, we’re still sending help to your exact location.
• On the move? We update your location even if you’re in a taxi, bus, running, or walking.
• On-call team of friendly, certified dispatchers ready 24/7/365 to get you help, asap.
• Automatic Crash Response: Using the accelerometer, GPS, and gyroscope on your phone, Noonlight can detect if you’ve been in a car accident and automatically send first responders to your location. Our software has been thoroughly tested in BMW’s crash test facility.
• Apple Watch: Get emergency help from your smartwatch. In an emergency, tap “Send help!“ to trigger an alarm. We’ll text and call to verify you need help. If you’re unable to answer, we’ll still send help to your location.
• In a panic? Add the Noonlight widget to “Send help!” directly from your lock screen.
• Connect your Health profile so first responders have more info to better help you in an emergency.
• Connect your Lyft account to send your trip and driver information to first responders when you trigger a Noonlight alarm.
• Wear OS: Get emergency help from your smartwatch using timer mode or panic mode. Here’s how: In an emergency, tap Trigger alarm. We’ll text and call to verify you need help. If you’re unable to answer, we’ll still send help to your location. Or set the timer, and we’ll send help if you don’t enter your PIN when time’s up.
• Alexa Skill: Need help, but can’t reach your phone? We’ll automatically send help when you say “Alexa, tell SafeTrek* to send help!” *Pending update to “Noonlight”
• Nest Protect Integration: Do you have pets or precious cargo at home? We’ll automatically send help when your Nest Protect detects heavy smoke or carbon monoxide. False alarm? Just cancel via text or call.
• IFTTT Integrations: From home security to voice commands, Noonlight can send smarter, faster help in an emergency.
If you choose to upgrade to Noonlight Premium, you’ll get unlimited access to all Premium safety features and integrations. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew at the end of each monthly period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the current period. Please note, if you wish to avoid auto-renewal, you must turn it off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
We take the satisfaction and safety of our customers very seriously. Please check out our reviews to see how Noonlight is helping people just like you!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Noonlight will only use your GPS location in the background if you have an active alert.