Astraware Acrostic is a quick-style word puzzle game – solve the clues to reveal the words and find the vertical target word that connects through them all!
Perfect if you love Crosswords but like something a bit quicker that you can fit into a shorter break and still finish a puzzle!
There are 50 built-in free puzzles with a range of difficulties and sizes, so you can play offline at any time.
You get free unlimited access to play two new Daily Acrostic puzzles each day, and compete on the global leaderboard and see your own performance! For an extra challenge there’s a free Weekender puzzle available each week with a larger puzzle and trickier clues.
The unique twist on this game are some novel features to boost your progress – highlighting in puzzle shows you where vowels and consonants appear, and each time you get one of the horizontal words, the target letter is revealed throughout the puzzle! Still need a bit of a hint? (Everyone does, from time to time!) – ask for a hint for a small time cost and our bookend-hints give you the first and last letters of the word which we’ve found are a huge help!
Astraware Acrostic Top Features:
– Free unlimited access to our Daily and Weekender puzzles, each with their own online high score table so you can submit your times and see how you compare!
– 50 fully-free puzzles in a range of sizes to give you hours of play
– Play any of the puzzles from the past week and catch up whenever you like!
– Unlimited helpful hints
– Play-boosting features so your effort goes further!
– Clues and answers are written for an international English-speaking audience whether you are American, British, Canadian, Australian or maybe learning English as a student.
In App Purchases available:
– A variety of packs so you can choose the difficulty range and sizes you prefer such as easy, family, vacation, tough or fun!
– The free daily puzzles have a short advert after each game – but you can switch this off with an optional purchase.
Astraware Acrostics are hand-crafted quick-style puzzles with a broad range of clues using general knowledge that are popular on the puzzle pages of many major newspapers such as The Times, The Guardian, National Post and the New York Times (NYT) crosswords! Clues might also include synonyms and anagrams, and the occasional slightly cryptic puzzle too!
If you love this game, you will be pleased to know that we have other apps available in this range: Astraware CodeWords, Kriss Kross, Number Cross and Word Search, and of course Astraware Crosswords for the dedicated enthusiast!