LIRA, ONE OF THE FASTEST-GROWING ASTROLOGICAL COMMUNITIES. A female-oriented guide to personal spiritual journey.
Lira is here to help you to gradually build a better understanding of yourself and learn more about those around you. Lira prediction algorithms rely on a set of scientific approaches and evolved cultural findings ranging from astronomy to western esotericism.
You can think of Lira's recommendations on finance, career and — most importantly — love and relationships as a result of mixing strict science, big data algorithms and irrational belief together in a right proportion.
– Daily, weekly and monthly horoscopes for love, career and finance. Find out if the future holds any new opportunities, if today's the day to take on something big
– Signs compatibility. When that special spark is missing, the answer is often in your star sign compatibility.
– Crystal ball. Trying to make a choice? Insecure about your decisions? Find the answers using our crystal ball
– Palm reading. Unfold your hidden life story written on your palms
– Tarot cards — pick one at the start of day to get a meaningful answer to your most important question
I’ve tried a lot of horoscope apps but this one is by far the most accurate. I thought they were exaggerating! Love it! Recommend it 150%”
– Anne Duarte
“Just use this app
I can’t believe how accurate this app is. Honestly, I don’t believe in something like this but this app is genius. It’s boosting my confidence. I downloaded it for fun but this app is super accurate”
– Darla Cox
Subscription pricing and terms
You need to subscribe to get access to all the premium features and content offered for purchase within Lira.
The cost of the purchase is charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions are auto-renewable and are billed at the rate and period selected depending on the subscription plan. Users’ accounts are charged for auto-renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.