1. The game is divided into wolves and sheep, and the identity is randomly assigned in the game mode.
2. Regardless of the sheep or the wolf, each round can only move one space to the adjacent vacancy, except when the wolf eats the sheep.
3. Wolf: There are three in total, you need to have a square to eat the sheep, and you can’t eat the sheep if you are adjacent.
4. Sheep: a total of ten, the closer to the wolf, the safer it is.
5. When the sheep surrounds the three wolves and cannot move, the sheep wins.
6. When the wolf eats the sheep to three, the wolf wins.
7. When accumulating three timeouts for the operation, the game automatically fails.