As any lighting professional knows – you never have a lightmeter when you want one! Well, look no further.
Designed by the lighting experts at Whitegoods, this lightmeter app is simple to use and extremely intuitive.
• Take light level readings with your phone.
• All readings are date, time, and geo-stamped.
• Timer function for tricky to reach spots where you can’t see the screen.
• Use the Room Average function to take a series of readings throughout a room or space to find the average light level.
• Record, or ’save’ the results individually.
• Add readings to projects, and even rooms within a project.
• Add pictures to projects and rooms.
• Create and distribute a pre-formatted PDF report of your single reading or entire project, right from the app.
• Use the CCT Meter function to record color temperature.
• Save, add to projects and share CCT readings in just the same way as light levels.
• Improve the accuracy of your phone by ’teaching’ it alongside a dedicated lightmeter if you have one, or can borrow one.
• Utilize the dedicated calibration for the “Luxi” attachment to achieve the most accurate readings possible with a smartphone.
Recognizing the needs of specifiers who want to create harmonious environments, we continue to develop our family of luminaries
and other lighting tools that allow the specifier to treat a complete installation with one unified style.
North America: www.inter-lux.com/whitegoods
Rest of World: www.whitegoods.com