You can talk with someone who speaks different language using your smart headphones like Apple Airpods or any bluetooth headset.
How to use:
1) Connect Apple Airpods to your phone via bluetooth
2) Give the phone with application to your friend and run it.
3) Put on Airpods and double click on the left or right earbud (depends on your settings). This will activate your turn to speak.
4) If you friend wants to speak with phone in hand he should click on central button with microphone icon.
* Internet connection
* Microphone access to translate voice
Translator support the following languages:
Amharic, Afrikaans, Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Bengali, Bosnian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German,
Greek, Spanish, Estonian, Basque, Persian, Finnish,
French(France), Irish, Galician, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian,
Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Georgian, Kurdish,
Lithuanian, Latvian, Macedonian, Malayalam, Malay, Maltese,
Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian,
Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Albanian, Serbian, Swedish, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Tajik, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Kannada, Kyrgyz, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Korean, Latin, Marathi, Nepali, Punjabi, Cebuano, Tagalog, Uzbek, Esperanto, Javanese, Japanese, Khmer, Lao, Myanmar (Burmese), Pashto, Vietnamese, Welsh, Creole, Gujarati, Kazakh, English (Great Britain), English (USA), English (Australian), Arabic (Egypt), Arabic (United Arab Emirates), French (Canada), Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (United States)