A study from Duke University found that simply listing three good things each day in a particular way increased happiness more effectively than Prozac!
This is an app based closely on that study.
Participants were asked to:
1. List 3 good things that happened that day (no more than 2 hours before bed)
2. Note their active role in the events (e.g. “I saw a pretty sunset today” rather than just writing “There was a pretty sunset”)
3. Describe the emotion felt in each positive moment
Doing this within 2 hours before bed not only increased its effectiveness, but also significantly improved sleep quality!
Use Three Good Things to:
1. Quickly & easily fit gratitude into your life.
2. Have a “Memories” tab to scroll through on a rainy day.
3. Create a PDF of all your entries. Email it to yourself, print it out, or save to your phone.
4. Capture everything you wrote in one photo with our “Share” button – send it to loved ones!
4. Reflect on an uplifting quote each day.
5. Get better sleep, boost happiness, and become more resilient! Learn more the inspiring research that sparked this app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ4aT_RVHCs.
We hope our apps ease your road to becoming all that you’re meant to be!
*WE WANT TO BE CLEAR that after a 2-week free trial, Three Good Things will cost 99¢/MONTH, varying slightly based on region! We’re proud of our pricing and wanted to be upfront about this.
The cost will be applied to your iTunes account at the end of your free trial. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it within 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings!
*UC Berkeley and UC Davis launched a multiyear project studying gratitude. They found that people who regularly practice gratitude report:
Stronger immune systems
Lower blood pressure
Higher levels of joy, optimism, and happiness
Acting with more generosity and compassion
Feeling less lonely and isolated
When prompted to do so, you might be pleased to learn that even on your roughest days, you can find three things that are good in your life. 😉
Terms of Service: https://darlingapps.com/terms-of-service