The only reading app designed to motivate kids to read!
** Over 200 interactive stories & songs that turn screen time into reading time
** So fun & engaging kids choose reading over games
** Stories promote active participation, grow vocabulary, and improve comprehension
** Designed so kids as young as 2 can easily use independently
**Available as a free trial and then a monthly or annual subscirption
WHAT’S INSIDE THE SPEAKABOOS READING APP for Kids
– Stories & songs for kids ages 2-6 including classic fairy tales, fables, and nursery rhymes as well as original characters developed exclusively for this reading app
PARENTS & TEACHERS LOVE SPEAKABOOS FOR THEIR CHILDREN!
– “My 23-month-old daughter and I love to cuddle up and read your stories, especially the ones about fairytales and princesses. Thank you for creating such a fun, kid-friendly, safe experience for pre-schoolers!” – Ashley B., KY
– “My 5-year-old son is a reluctant reader, but Speakaboos stories on monsters and animals have really engaged him and he wants to read more books as a result! He also loves singing along with the nursery rhymes” – Karen D., CA
– I’m an elementary school early literacy educator for 38 years now!! This app is fantastic!’ – Deb B., NJ
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
– Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval.
– Received an A+ from Education World.
– Named “one of the great websites” by the American Library Association.
– Described as an “impressive,” “indispensable,” and “valuable” resource for learning and literacy by Parenting, Kidscreen and Publisher’s Weekly.
– "Speakaboos… makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it's read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own," (Appolicious).
– "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom).
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
Speakaboos’ educational methodology encourages literacy and learning through features including:
– Read-along word highlighting promotes word recognition among young readers.
– If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer MeeGenius or ABC Mouse, you'll love Speakaboos stories.
Subscription details for Speakaboos: Unlimited Interactive Stories & Songs that Preschool & Kindergarten Kids Ages 2-6 Love
– Subscription is offered on a monthly or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
© © 2016 Speakaboos