Pass your NASAA Series 66 exam with the help of the new Series 66 Exam Center app!
Thousands of Series 66 questions and their detailed explanations are now available at your fingertips.
Prepare for your Uniform Combined State Law Exam – Series 66 by answering thousands of questions written by veteran NASAA and FINRA instructors.
Series 66 Exam Center covers all the chapters you need to review in order to succeed in your NASAA Series 66 exam:
• Client Recommendations and Strategies
• Economic Factors and Business Information
• Investment Vehicle Characteristics
• State and Federal Laws
• Detailed question explanations
• FREE Question of The Day
• 5 final Series 66 exams each with 100 questions
• Created by veteran NASAA and FINRA instructors with over 25 years of experience
• Dedicated exam for each Series 66 chapter
• Tens of Series 66 exams each with tens of questions
• Offline support: After installing you don’t need an internet connection
• Native app optimized for speed and ease of use
• No ads
• Clear right/wrong answer indications
• Exam summary with exam grades and more stats
• Question I Got Wrong area that helps you revisit the questions you got wrong
Our mission at the Series 66 Exam Center is helping students pass their next NASAA Series 66 exam. Please send us feedback or questions at:
Series 66 Exam Center Subscription Pricing & Terms
Series 66 Exam Center offers the following subscription:
1 month: $9.99
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Series 66 Exam Center subscription will be charged through your iTunes account. At the end of the term, your subscription will automatically renew through your iTunes account. You will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.