Concentrate on coloring a variety of unique pixel pictures, leave all the stress of life behind!
Pixelscape lets you color pixel art by just following the numbers and watch them come to life in the end. Many people couldn’t believe how relaxing this Color by Number activity can be until they put their hands on it.
Pixelscape Color by Number isn’t quite a game, it is an unique stress reliving process!
Enjoy tons of amazing pictures with daily updates. You can even color pictures taken from your own camera or imported from your photo album.
• Color your pixel art and watch them come to life in the end with cool animations!
• Share your pixel creations with friends and family via social networks
• Plenty of fine-tuned features to make the coloring process even more fun and relaxing
• Helps kids develop fine motor skills and release their artist potential
• Perfect relaxing activity after a stressful day
• Tons of amazing pictures with daily updates
COLOR, RELAX! ENJOY HOURS OF RELAXATION AND FUN!
– All Pixelscape subscription plans unlock all pictures and all features, allow unlimited photo imports and remove ads for the subscription duration.
– There are three membership tracks: A weekly track for $3.99/week after 3-day free trial period, monthly track for $9.99/month
and yearly track for $49.99/year or equal to the same price tier as Apple App Store Matrix determines as the equivalent of subscription price in USD.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal with 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a user decides to subscribe.