Sign up for free and get insights into almost every aspect of international business expansion from videos, podcasts and articles, with more added every week.
Oliver Dowson, CEO of International Corporate Creations, explores a wide range of subjects and gets you thinking about how best to take advantage of all the wide world offers for your business. His first-hand experience comes from having visited over 130 countries and not only up but run, managed and divested businesses in 15 of them.
This series is set to expand quickly with sections on:
– Oliver’s philosophy around business expansion, designed to help you avoid common mistakes and achieve the best results for your business quickly and at low cost
– How to do it yourself – achieving business expansion confidently, without reliance on expensive consultants and other professionals
Country and location reviews to help not only choose the right location for your business, but also to expand your thinking into less-travelled but high-opportunity places
– “In conversation with…” videos and podcasts featuring experienced professionals in the different sectors you’ll need to work with in your international expansion – for example tax, currency, HR, property management….
– Case Studies – actual examples of businesses that have expanded internationally – what they did, where they went, how they did it and how it worked for them
– A great user experience with a state-of-the-art audio and video player
New content added every week
– Watch and study at your own pace and revisit modules as often as you like
– Offline, travelling or low on data? The audio tracks all work offline, so listen as you go
– Get personal access to Oliver Dowson and his team via interactive sessions
– Subscribers who are regular users can get free personal advice from Oliver and the ICC team
• Oliver Dowson
• Length of subscription: subscribe for a period of one year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same amount as the initial subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase