NetData App is an unofficial app of NetData
NetData App allow you to connect with your NetData instance and provide you a system monitoring tool designed to monitor as many services and system resources as possible.
NetData is a system for distributed real-time performance and health monitoring.
It provides unparalleled insights, in real-time, of everything happening on the system it runs
(including applications such as web and database servers).
NetData is fast and efficient, designed to permanently run on all systems
(physical & virtual servers, containers, IoT devices), without disrupting their core function.
With NetData App you can:
– Turn your device into a professional network tool to monitor servers.
– Add as many servers as you can to monitor the real-time performance.
– Get comprehensive views of your infrastructure and applications.
– Check process, services & network statistics of each server monitor.
– Add up to 16 monitors of your server.
– Add monitors to check your CPU, LOAD, NETWORK, DISKS, IO and a lot of more.
– Set update frequency for each monitor.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues or suggestions.