Whether meeting new people or catching up with old friends, arranging a date or securing a business partnership.
You’ve had a great meeting and you’ve decided to swap contact information, and the question arises, how to do that quickly and simply?
With MURUMATE you are able to share contact info that best suits the situation, at the touch of a button.
Never waste an interesting potential encounter again, too busy to write down contact details, unsure of your new phone number, or the exact URL of your social media account.
Take the opportunity to prepare your own individual business/personal cards in advance, and then when a suitable situation arises, share the card that fits that situation best in seconds.
In addition MURUMATE allows you to add a short note when sharing your contact info, to add that memorable or personalised touch.
Interested? Here we go!
Why choose MURUMATE?
• MURUMATE Works “cross-platform” between iPhones & other Smartphone-Devices
• MURUMATE stores data exclusively on your mobile phone (your data will not be transferred to a third-party server, stored or forwarded).
• MURUMATE does not use advertising.
• With MURUMATE you have the freedom to decide how much you want to share from your contact information according to the situation.
• MURUMATE saves you from remembering long character sequences and searching for profile data in various apps.
• Thanks to MURUMATE it is not necessary for the recipient to note or remember your contact information.
• You can add a note to each card just before sharing. For example: “Met @Starbucks in London”. If the recipient can’t remember your name he will be able to simply search for “London” or “Starbucks” and find your shared contact details later.
• You can also split individual fields for sharing. E.g.: Choose to share only a link or an e-mail address of one of your cards.
• You can also send the individual fields via the native “Share” dialog of your mobile phone to your already known contacts.
MURUMATE is an artificial word that is based on the words “Murmuration” and “Mate”.
A Murmuration is a spectacular, magical fusion of birds. The formation of many, individual birds acting as a self-contained, huge, living organism. The birds fly together in identical directions and then suddenly change their trajectory, as if they had previously “agreed”. The birds are free to join or leave the formation.
For questions or general information you can reach us here: