Motorcycle Tyre Size Calculator are use to find Tyre width, Aspect ratio, Construction type, Rim diameter, Speed rating and Load index of Motorcycle Tyre.
– Instant calculation
– Result are copy able to other app
– Reference are included
Motorcycle Tyre Size Designations:
Motorcycle Tyre Code can be found on the tyre’s sidewall with information about tyre:
– Tyre width in mm
– Aspect ratio – ratio of height to width
– Rim diameter
– Construction type
– Load index – Maximum load capacity
– Speed rating – Maximum allowed speed
Same as four-wheeled vehicles, Tyres for motorcycle have a tyre code, which describes a tyre’s width, height/width aspect ratio, wheel diameter, load index and speed rating.
The most common code example are:
190/50 R 17 M/C (73 W)
– 3 digit number: The “nominal section width” of the tyre in millimeter, the widest point from both outer edges.
– / Slash character for character separation.
– 2 or 3 digit number: The “aspect ratio” of the sidewall height to the total width of the tyre, as a percentage.
– An optional letter indicating construction of the fabric carcass of the tyre:
B: bias belt (where the sidewalls are the same material as the tread, leading to a rigid ride)
-: cross ply tyre
– 2 digit number: Diameter in inches of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
– M/C: Motorcycle Tyre
– 2 or 3 digit number: Load index
– 1 or 2 digit/letter combo: Speed rating
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.