Go Fish! is a fun card game. Play against CPU. The rules are;
1) On player’s turn, pick a card to ask from the other player.
2) If the other player has the card, the asking player wins the card. A matching pair of cards is put on player’s deck.
3) If the other player does not have the card, the asking player has to pick up a card from the middle deck, or called “Go Fish!”.
3) Then, the turn changes to other player.
4) The game will go on until all cards are won by both players.
The winner is who wins the highest number of cards (fishes).