Ever felt entertained while learning a new language? Now you will! Drops is game-changing approach to language learning – quite literally. We took ‘boring’ out of vocabulary learning!
Only 5 minutes a day:
Drops limits your learning time to 5 minutes. This might sound crazy but works like charm. Learning a new language might feel overwhelming but by chunking down into 5-minute sprints, the barrier of entry is nonexistent. No excuses: you ALWAYS have 5 minutes!
The time constraint induces ridiculous focus which further enhances the effectiveness of memorization.
100% Visual learning:
Every single word is beautifully illustrated. Your eyes will appreciate the delicious pictures and your mind will store the new memories more efficiently: you won’t have use the word of your native language but connect the new words to the illustration of the meaning. Quicker, better and more fun! 🙂
We took a good look at why games are so fun and addictive and injected the essence into Drops to create not just a “gamified” learning app but a proper game experience! It is freakishly immersive but in this case you don’t waste your time playing instead you build a valuable asset: knowledge of a new language.
We believe in quick pace and keyboard typing is anything but fast. Say hello to rapid swipes and taps! You’ll need those extra seconds to get the most out of your 5 minutes 😉
Strategic vocabulary selection:
The “what” is perhaps more important than “how”. We handpicked 1700+ practical words in 100 topics that you’ll actually use when you let’s say travel to a country where your new language is spoken.
Forge learning habit:
Drops wants to convert you into a learning addict. No matter how effective your learning tool is, if you don’t use it on a daily basis, it doesn’t really matter. Drops tricks your mind and you’ll be better for it!
I’m sure you’ll love Drops as much as we enjoyed making it. If so, please leave us a review so we can make Drops even better! 🙂
p.s.: We take full responsibility for the potential addiction to learning.
Keep tuned as even more languages are in the pipe!
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com