Learn Greek is a great way to begin learning a new language, but you may not have realized that it was available on your phone. Whether you’re aiming to learn for fun, or you want to become fluent, this is a great place to start.
This Learn Greek will let you learn how to speak, write and read in a new language, with an emphasis on building confidence in pronunciation and the ability to sync progress across your desktop or mobile device.
• Different categories with their subcategories (environment, leisure, sport and so forth).
• More than 8000 words with images, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• The entire 8000 words are available in 51 different languages: *Afrikaans *Albanian *Arabic *Azerbaijani *Bengali *Bulgarian *Catalan *Chinese (Simplified) *Chinese (Traditional) *Croatian *Czech *Danish *Dutch *Estonian *Filipino *Finnish *French *Georgian *German *Greek *Hebrew *Hindi *Hungarian *Icelandic *Indonesian *Italian *Japanese *Korean *Latvian *Lithuanian *Macedonian *Malay *Norwegian *Persian *Polish *Portuguese *Brazilian *Portuguese *Romanian *Russian *Serbian *Slovak *Slovenian *Spanish *Swahili *Swedish *Thai *Turkish *Ukrainian *Urdu *Vietnamese
• Diverse types of exercises, such as listening, writing, matching, etc.
• An opportunity not only to enrich your vocabulary but also to improve your pronunciation, and writing skills.
• Numerous visual aids to simplify the learning process.
• A chance to Improve your Greek orthography by the help of this app.
• The favorite section where you are able to maintain your favorite words.
• The app has different levels of learning the language (low, medium, high).
• You are able to search anything from the app directly from your iPhone.
• No need for the Internet connection (offline system)
To be brief, take the initiative and download such a smart app on your iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod).