Also known as Cross Sums, Kakuro is a mix between a crossword and sudoku puzzle. Unlike a crossword puzzle where the clue is a word or phrase, a Kakuro clue is a number that the corresponding answer cells must add up to. That’s where the sudoku part comes in. Each clue has at least 2 and no more than 9 answer cells. Each answer cell must be a single digit (1-9). Duplicate digits are not allowed within a clue (4 = 1+3, 4 ≠ 2+2).
Each puzzle has a unique solution that can be solved without guesswork.
Get an amazing Kakuro experience:
– clean, minimalist design
– simple, intuitive controls take the hassle out of solving Kakuro puzzles electronically
– thousands of puzzles (all free)
– puzzle progress is auto-saved
– multiple sizes (3×3, 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, 7×7, 8×8, 9×9, 9×11)
– multiple layouts for each size
– multiple difficulties and control types
– stats include your ranking vs others who have completed the same puzzle
– drag to select/deselect multiple digits at once
– sync data (stats and in-progress puzzles) between devices with a free KakuroGame.com account
– works offline
– can be played in portrait or landscape orientation
– phone and tablet support
Challenge your brain with Kakuro anywhere, anytime!