If you use your personal car for business or you are using a Private Lease contract and need to expense your mileage for every trip you make, then this is the app for you. No complicated stuff, just press the button and go. It will present and store the street, postal code, city, state(optional) and country based on your physical location by using your iPhone’s GPS. Trips are organised per month and date/time and can be edited/corrected at any time. No unnecessary bells and whistles…Just Miles!
– Tracks your location at the push of a button
– Pause button for brief stops
– You can use kilometers or miles (selectable in Settings)
– Auto-save option to save trip automatically when pressing Stop
– Presents the address of your start and current location to use in your expense reports
– Trip records are stored locally on your iPhone only and, as GPS isn’t perfect, are fully editable afterwards in case of an incorrect address
– Translates coordinates to address only every 50 meters when moving to save battery life
– Can be used in the background so you can keep your eyes on the road
– Export your trips to printer or e-mail as CSV or PDF.
TIP: If you are not sure if this is the right app for you, then look for the JustMiles FREE Edition and give that a test-drive first as it offers most of the functionality of JustMiles, except for the reporting.
* Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life despite app optimisation to reduce battery consumption to a minimum.
* Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Please send to email@example.com.