Hinge is the dating app made for dating. On Hinge people lead with their personality. Members share interesting information about themselves for others to comment on. It's a natural way to start a conversation and cut through the small talk.
That’s why 3 out of 4 first dates from Hinge lead to seconds dates and why we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in The New York Times wedding section.
Hinge is the dating app for people who are over the games and ready to go on great dates.
The app is free to use. Members looking to see who likes them, set advanced preferences, or access Hinge Experts can upgrade to a Preferred Membership.
BUZZ ABOUT HINGE
– “A great option for those fed up with temporary love.” – TheNextWeb
– “Hinge ditches swiping… to be Match.com for millennials” – New York Magazine
– “Hinge’s CEO says a good dating app relies on vulnerability, not algorithms” – Washington Post
– “It's like a Match for Tinder graduates” – Bustle
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
Terms of Service: https://hinge.co/terms.html