If you like to read, then this is the perfect app for you. It has over 100,000 FREE books for you to choose from, mostly classic books. In addition, it has a ton of features to ensure your reading experience is enjoyable.
• No Ads! The purchase of this app is to remove the ads.
• Audio: TTS (Text-To-Speech). Have over 100,000 free books read aloud to you or listen to it as you read along.
• Over 100,000 free books, mostly classic books from various sources, including Project Gutenberg. Project Gutenberg’s books are in the public domain and available to download and read anytime. 100% Legal, Easy, & Free.
• It is 100% free to download and to use the books. There are also NO in-app purchases and No hidden fees!
• Can save up to 100 books to read offline.
• Full-Screen mode is available.
• Auto-scrolling in a single page permits continuous reading through the entire book without having to flip a page or touching the screen.
• Bookmarks can be placed at any place in multiple books.
• Notepad is included. All notes can be saved and transferred.
• Highlight favorite quotes and sentences in 4 different shades.
• Choose from 12 different fonts to customize your reading experience.
• Big Fonts are available! Easy to see huge fonts.
• Resume button that allows you to resume where you last left off.
• Quick and easy navigation thanks to an intuitive and organized navigation.
• Feel free to adjust the font size, word spacing, line height, background color, and page margins for optimal reading in this free books app.
• Landscape or portrait orientation available.
• Easy-to-use eBooks reader.
• Many more features!
These great books and many more are included for free:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
The Importance of Being Earnest: A Trivial Comedy for Serious People by Oscar Wilde
The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen
Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
Moby Dick by Herman Melville
Dracula by Bram Stoker
Grimms’ Fairy Tales by Jacob Grimm and Wilhelm Grimm
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
Ulysse by James Joyce
Emma by Jane Austen
Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
Jane Eyre: Autobiography by Charlotte B
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
Dubliners by James Joyce
Treasure Island by Robert Stevenson
Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes
Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
The Souls of Black Folk by W. E. B. Du Bois
Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor D.
Thank you for using Gutenberg Books PRO app.