eviFile is an enterprise level application with unquestionable authenticity, used to direct field assets, track inspection routes and provide proof of events in the field.
Designed as a ‘drop-in’ solution, eviFile is accessible on any device: smartphone, tablet or desktop and can be easily integrated with existing systems and processes.
Most software is designed by companies who understand technology but don’t really understand field operations. eviFile reflects our extensive field experience developing solutions for the people that will use it.
eviFile collates secure, authentic and tamper proof data, and adheres to the principles laid out by the Home Office in the APCO guidelines, referencing Digital Forensic Inspection and the levels of authenticity required for capturing data for submission as evidence in legal disputes.
Recommended applications of the software include:
– Construction site risk assessment & quality assurance inspections.
– Health & Safety inspections.
– Inventory assessment of installed assets.
– Monitoring & planning of workflow for efficient deployment of skilled field resources.
– Scheduling & reporting of planned maintenance.
– Generate customer quotes & invoice documentation.
– Security inspection routes & logs.